Help your group stay up-to-date on marketing approaches for the pet industry, zoo/aquarium industry, green industry and others.
Now you and your group can hear from experienced speakers with extensive backgrounds in marketing for pet businesses, veterinary companies, zoos, aquariums, nature centers, green businesses and more.
C S Wurzberger and Pam Foster, co-authors of the Wildly Profitable Marketing series, are experienced speakers, trainers, coaches, marketing panelists and workshop/webinar leaders. Read our Author Bios for complete details on our backgrounds.
- Both of us are available to provide valuable insights at your next conference, meeting, teleseminar or webinar.
- All our presentations deliver practical tips for immediate use.
- We can customize our messages so they’re perfect for your audience, schedule and event.
Whether you hire us together or individually, we promise to wow your audience with powerful actions for success.
C S Wurzberger
C S focuses on marketing strategies and tools to help you map out a smart, actionable plan for success. Her specialty is to help you take charge of the “overwhelm” and manage effective campaigns.
Here’s a representative listing of C S’s speaking and training topics:
- Increase your Facebook Fans
- Wow Them with Your Website
- More Profits from QR Tags
- The Greening Up Initiative
Pam focuses on today’s content marketing/SEO strategies; how to create content that truly delights your audience and converts them to loyal customers.
Here’s a representative listing of Pam’s speaking and training topics:
- SEO Content That Drives Results
- Blog Optimization Tips
- Local Search Optimization to Get Ahead of the Competition
- Content Best Practices for Email Subject Lines and Landing Pages
- Web Content Audit Case Study
Those are just our most recent speaking and training presentations. We both have been speaking and leading training sessions going back to the 1980s.
To determine how we can wow your conference or meeting participants with today’s marketing strategies…
Contact us now for a free consultation.